I never would have imagined myself to be a blogger, but I have been reading a few twin friends blogs and I actually look forward to new posts from them to see what is going on in their lives. I figured that I should do the same for my friends and family. I am hoping to be able to post at least weekly. I make no promises though.
September 7 2006 will always be a special day for us. The twins finally arrived after a rough summer for both mom and dad. After all of the waiting and anticipation, we ended up with our boy and girl. Our family was complete. Reid Thomas and Elsie Ann spent only 5 and 6 days in the hospital. Our life has been a daily adventure since then.
4 comments:
What a beautiful story of Elsie and Reid's birth! How precious to see them so little. I love the blog and am glad to see you did it!
Yeah, welcome to the blogger community. I can't wait to catch up with you more on here.
I can't believe that Elsie & Reid were once that tiny. Wow!
awwwwwww! They were so little!
Love that I'll get to "see" them more often. Makes me so nostalgic seeing them so little!!!
Post a Comment