
So one crazy day I decided that our kids needed to experience snow. You can see that we almost didn't make it out of the house. It took us almost 20 min to dress. We had a little problem with standing up.

Once we got out there, Reid seemed to enjoy himself. We just had issues keeping mitts on and falling in the snow.

Elsie didn't even crack a smile for at least 15 minutes.

Finally after being pulled up and down the sidewalk and spun around a few times she did smile, but I never did get a picture of it. After all that work getting ready, I think we were only out there maybe 20 minutes. Oh well, I think next year will be more fun.
5 comments:
I love these pictures! It is amazing that they can move at all when in snow pants.
They look so darn adorable in their snow suits. I was really hoping to take mine to see snow this year, but alas we don't have anything warm enough to wear :(
Welcome to the land of blog! LOL
Those pics remind me of A Christmas Story...I can't put my arms down!
What cute little snow bunnies!! Great pictures, it will be funner next year. I can't wait to get back where it snows!!!
LMAO, snow suit look so cute!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment