Saturday, April 12, 2008

A New Week

Elsie getting brave enough to touch the goats.
Reid very excited about something at the farm.
Elsie sharing her toys with Kalia.
Reid and his new friend Britt
Max and Elsie meeting up at the bunny cage.
Anna and Elsie checking out the sheep.
Our friends Sofiya and Kalia

I don't have any pictures of the adults. I forgot my camera at home on Sat, so I missed out on an whole days worth of pics. Can you believe I did that??
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wow, its amazing how quickly a week can go by. We had a very busy week. Last weekend we had friends visit us from the Pittsburgh area. Christy is a twin mom I met online and she has twin girls, Sofiya and Kalia. They came for a 4 day weekend. She brought along her 15 yr old dtr Brittni to help her out. We spent most of the weekend either here at our house or at our other twin friends, Max and Anna's house. So we had 6 -18 month olds together playing. It really was fun. Tiring, but fun. We were able to get outside and play, went to a couple of parks and then went to a petting farm that is close by(Uncle John and Aunt Kathleen, if you are reading this, we can't wait to come and see all the animals in your barn. The kids will love it). Next time Dawn and I have to go to Pittsburgh to see Christy.



Then, on Monday, Grandma Nancy came to stay for the week. Her school was on spring break, so she had the week off. I worked on Tuesday and Thursday. On Wednesday we were supposed to go to playgroup and the children's museum, but Elsie was up all night and had a fever by morning. I called and took her in to see the pediatrician that morning. We had an apt to go on Friday anyways for a recheck of her ears and they both needed a shot they missed at their 18 month apt. Elsie had another ear infection, but the left this time. This is her 3rd one in less than 2 months. The Dr and I are hoping for warmer weather, so that we can be healthy for the summer. Nancy and I did manage to both find dresses for Rick and Michelle's( my brother in law for those of you who don't know)wedding in May. So now we are all clothed I believe. The kids are done, I found a dress, I may need shoes, not sure about that yet, and Rob wears a tux.



I am heading to SouthBend next week to visit with Rob's grandma. I started calling her GG. (great grandma) I think Reid even said it the other day. He has become quite the copy cat. I will really have to watch my tongue. He likes to repeat everything you say. Mind you, you often can't really tell what he is saying, but he is trying.



4 comments:

Jenn H said...

Loved the pictures! Hope Elsie is starting to feel better and that as the weather gets warmer they can stop getting sick! Yeah to finding a dress!

debi9kids said...

HOLY! It does sound like a really busy week! LOVE the pics!Poor Elsie! I hope the warm weather does the trick for her.

Tonya Staab said...

Wow, you have had a very busy week hon.

Hope Elsie feels better soon.

Dawn Friedman said...

I hope Elsie is feeling better! You got some cute pictures. I will give you a call in the morning.