Elsie, Reid, Max and Anna at the mall.
A few random pics from this week. Mostly because I need to figure out a better way to post the pics on here, but I'm too lazy to do it. I need Tonya(twim mom friend) to email me and tell me how. Anyways. It is a little cooler this week, so we met up today with Max, Anna and Dawn at the mall. We haven't been able to get together for a couple of weeks. When they were walking into the mall, Reid got all excited and started waving at them. It was pretty funny. He said Anna's name too. So these are a few pics of them playing in the mall.
Max laughing at someone in the tunnel.
Anna was just not herself today. They had school before they came and was pretty tired. So at one point when we were counting heads to make sure all kids were accounted for, we find her across the play area sitting all by herself.
Elsie doing some people/kid watching.
Dawn with the kids.
Nana and Papa were here this weekend. They watched the kids while we went out overnight for our anniversary. On Friday night when they got here we bbq'd. The kids had their first corn on the cob. It was pretty good. Not as good as the local huron county corn, but still pretty good. The kids seemed to like it.

On our way out to visit Max and Anna. Elsie loves her glasses these days and will leave them on the whole time. Reid's don't last too long. We are working on leaving his hat on though.
Reid at the mall.
The girls, Elsie and Anna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Great pics! Love the mall shots! What a cool play area!!! None of our malls have ANYTHING like that...whaaaa!
PS If you need some help with pics, shoot me an email & I will gladly help you out. :)
So cute!!! So jealous that you get to meet up with another set of twins regularly! I bet you guys get stopped a million times when you are out with the four babes!
Erin
Wonderful pictures!! Loved the one of Elsie and Reid in their shades :) So glad you got to go out for your anniversary and got to spend the night away. Makes me wish we had family close by!
so cute! we have the same designer/builder or our mall, it looks like!! LOL so fun!
Honey, you haven't been reading my blog have you CAUGHT YOU. I've put about a dozen links on there over the past week about uploading pics, different programs you can use and the most awesome thing I've found Windows Live Writer. Check it out, let me know if you like anything and I'll help you set it all up :)
How exciting that Reid said Anna's name ... I think he's got a crush :).
Love that pic of Reid in the carseat. He's like 'yeh I'm all that', just check out the cool dude LOL
Love the pictures, OH and amazed at how she keeps her glasses on!
Post a Comment