
Checking the big and ugly orangutan(not sure I'm spelling this right??)and the little baby.


Of course if there is a playground, we always have to make a stop there now. They are finally getting the hang of the steps and slides.

Elsie's favorite part of the day. Running in and out of the things that hang in the doorway so the birds don't escape.

Elsie is looking at me like she's saying "is there supposed to be something interesting in here???"

Reid and daddy checking out the monkeys.

Daddy helping Elsie down the slide. She finally will go down on her bum. Reid still turns around and goes down on his stomach.

Reid excited about something, I can't remember what.

I love this picture. These are my favorite animals at the Toledo Zoo. They are these old chimps. They have all this grey hair. There are 2 of them. They have these blankets that they lay with. Of course I couldn't get a good picture of them this time. But this is a picture of the kids waving to them.
8 comments:
You take such fun trips!!! I've gotta take H&P to the zoo before it gets too hot. Love all the cute pics!!!
That big orangatang (sp?) was ugly but the baby was cute! Elsie and Reid looked like they had a great time!
Wow, Sheri. It seems that every week you do something cool with the kids. We're lucky to get out to go for lunch with a friend or walk to WalMart. I'm sure that will change when Nate gets older. Right now he's happy to walk up and down our sidewalk and stop to rip up the plants in Mommy's garden. :-)
Reid - weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Love that photo of him going down the slide :)
What a great day.
Looks like such a lovely day with the family!
Reid looks so much like his daddy! :) That picture of them together is fantastic!
So sweet about the old chimps.
Love the pictures. The boys were too young to enjoy the zoo when we went. I think it might be time to go again!!
Great pictures!!!!!!!! love the baby Orangutan
Love the last 2 posts! So many pictures!!! We call ours GG, too! :) The pictures with her are so sweet. Love the tunnel pics, too. Yay!
Post a Comment