These are a few of my favorite pictures from over the past 2 weeks.
Today we went to the Detroit Science Center with Phia, Megan, Nicholas, Matthew and Donna and Addy(I didn't really get any good pics of my kids with Addy) This pic cracks me up. I thought I would get a pic of the boys since they all looked cute in their blue striped shirts. Apparently Matthew didn't think it was a good idea. Thats Nicholas holding Reid with his devilish grin, getting ready to take off.
Here are Nicholas, Megan and Matthew on the forklift with Reid and Elsie.
Megan with Reid and Elsie.
Elsie playing in the ball pit and looking pretty cute with her little piggie tails. She actually kept them in all day right up until bedtime.
Reid just being Reid.Cute all the time.
This was our first attempt at piggie tails. I didn't post the first pic of the tears, and then the pics with the blankies to help soothe the tears and then finally this pic, lounging in her chair watching Elmo.
A favorite pastime these days, wearing mommy and daddy's shoes.
And last but not least. The Red Wings winning the Stanley Cup!!!!!!!! These are a couple of pics from the 2nd last game. Our neighbour hooked up his projection tv so we could all watch it together on his garage. The first period was rough since it was still too light outside, but once it got dark, it looked great. We all brought lawn chairs and hung out. I was able to stay out with everyone until the 2nd OT period when one of the kids woke up. Unfortunately Rob was out of town for the winning game and I had to work that night. Rob's mom was here and said it looked like a great party again and they set off fireworks when they won.
A bunch of neighbours intently watching the game.

Reid just being Reid.Cute all the time.
6 comments:
That is the coolest idea EVER! LOVE that you all watched the game like that! What an awesome night with friends!!!!
Love all of the new pics! the kids look just adorable in the matching shirts and LOVE Miss E's piggy tails!
Next year the Penguins will win it for sure!!! ;)
Loved the idea of watching outside. So cool!
Pics are great! Miss you guys!
Cute pictures!!!! Love the piggie tails!
I love that photo of the boys in the matching shirts. The look on Matthew's face is absolutely priceless.
I've had an outdoor projector on my Kaboodle list for the longest time. I'm just dying to watch outdoor movies with the kids in the evenings. We have a giant plain white wall just itching for a movie to be shown on it. Ahhhh, one day.
That is a great idea - looks like fun!
Love Ms. Elsie's piggy tails!
Gosh, Reid looks like such a big boy. Love the picture with the blue striped shirts. :)
Post a Comment