Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally some sun!!

So its only February and I'm already tired of being in the house. Fortunately on Sunday it was warm enough to go outside. We aren't out for long, but at least we are outside. The sun makes a huge difference. I love the sun!!!
Here we are, all bundled up riding our bikes. Elsie is actually figuring out how to pedal, but has an issue with steering. She's just not a multi tasker yet. Reid just scoots along with his feet.
Sitting in our cars, coasting down the driveway.

Same here.

They insisted on having their glasses on. I don't blame them, it was really sunny out. I think it was 35 degrees out.
Elsie looking fashionable.







5 comments:

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! I can't believe that Elsie is figuring out how to peddle! WOW!
Where did our babies go??? Seriously, where are they???

Glad you finally got some sun. We have had plenty of sun, but the freezing wind is what is keeping us inside. Brrrrrr

Jane said...

Ha ha, I cracked up at "Finally some sun!" and then the pictures of the kiddies all bundled up. So cute!!!!

Shannon said...

So cute, Sheri! Glad you got to get out and enjoy some fresh air, even if it was only for a short time. Come on, Spring! LOL :)

Alisha said...

Very cute!

i love how they are all bundled up! I sometimes forget how Canada isn't the coldest place around. lol. but then again, you don't live THAT far away from me. :)

Bre said...

I wish H&P would figure out the whole pedal deal! They look so cute all bundled up.