Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chillin'



Ok, so I know that the kids aren't supposed to watch any television until they are 10 or something, but really, don't they look cute sitting in their little chairs just chillin'???? It is very rare that they actually sit and watch the TV. They only thing that they watch at all is Sesame Street. I think it still seems pretty educational, so I think we're safe. Its amazing how Elmo just catches their attention while nothing else does.

6 comments:

Jenn H said...

They are very cute sitting in their chairs!!!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Love the chairs!, Santi does watch TV!

debi9kids said...

They loots so cute & little Miss Eksie looks like such a girl- sitting all prim & proper.

Marcia said...

Oh my gosh!!!They look so sweet. I can't believe how old they are looking. Looking more like little people and less like babies. Sorry Sheri!

Dawn Friedman said...

I love these pictures. They look so grown up chillin there like that!! We had fun today--I forgot to get the picture of them on the couch! I just love that Reid said Strawberry clear as day.

Tonya Staab said...

Oh my goodness how did I miss this post. They look so darn cute sitting in those chairs. Such big kids.