Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Twin Friends



I was very fortunate to meet another twin mom online. Dawn also had boy/girl twins, Max and Anna, who are about 5 weeks younger than Reid and Elsie. We had our initial meeting at a restaurant to confirm that neither of us was a crazed lunatic. After that we have been meeting up almost weekly to let the kids play together. Sometimes at our house, sometimes theirs or maybe the zoo or childrens museum. The kids really have a ton of fun together and now I have made a new friend as well in Dawn. We even got our husbands out with all of us a couple of weeks ago.
These pics are almost a year apart. Wow how things have changed.

4 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Wow, it's been almost a year already since you met for the first time. How time flies. The kids have changed so much haven't they. I don't want them to get any bigger, why can't we just keep them this age forever.

Jenn H said...

They really have changed so much. I am so glad you and Dawn have each other and make the effort to get together!

debi9kids said...

Amazing how much they have changed & how much time has passed!

The Hutsons said...

I've been watching your kids grow up through Dawn. I almost feel like I know you guys myself. Just thought I'd pop in to say hello and tell you how adorable your kids are!
Chris