Ok, so we're both in the chair, do we have to smile now?They're both looking a little scrappy and need haircuts I think.
Ok, so we went for the 18 month apt today. No big problems. Dr Zara seems happy with them. They both got taller, but didn't gain much weight this time. Obviously from all the running around. We told him that Reid pretty much just has one speed, and that is fast. I keep saying I can't wait for it to be nice outside so I can take the kids out. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with Reid. Thank god Elsie pretty much likes to stay by my side. She's not nearly as fast as he is.
Reid's stats 23lb 12oz and 32 1/2" (25th and 50th percentile)
Elsie's stats 26lb 4oz and 32 3/4" (both 75th percentile)
They had one shot today. Elsie needs her ears rechecked in a month. She is on antibiotics for a sinus and ear infection and he couldn't see her ears for wax. Then he tried to do a tympanogram, and she didn't get good readings off that either. So he thinks there is just still fluid in her ears and hopefully in a month it will have cleared up.
So all is well and we go and get our Tim Hortons and head home and when I am getting Elsie out of the car, she smiles and I notice that the space between her bottom teeth looks bigger. Well as I check it out, she is missing a bottom middle tooth. Gone, no blood, no tooth, doesn't even look like there is a hole there. So I called the Dr back, and he said that I shouldn't worry about it, that it happens sometimes. Her other front one feels loose as well, but the others feel pretty solid. Its probably from all that grinding she does. She drives me crazy some days grinding.
4 comments:
They are getting so big, hard to believe they are already 18 months. So weird about the tooth and the other loose one, sound like a mystery to me. The pictures were all adorable.
HOLY COW! She lost a tooth??? I would've FREAKED out. You sounded so calm. Were you freaking?
That is so odd. I have never heard of that.
I can't get over how big they are getting and funny about Reid being so fast. Mine are still slow as molasses.
18 months already!!! OMG time has gone by so quickly
Missing a TOOTH?! So glad you're a year ahead of me with these kinds of surprises.
I'm loving the blog, Sheri. I added a link to it on Nate's blog.
Post a Comment