Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleeping

So there is nothing cuter in this world than a sleeping baby. There is something so peaceful about it. You go in to peek on them and you just can't believe the positions that they get themselves into. Thats Reid in the top picture. He wanted to be a belly sleeper from day one. If he was really fussing, Rob and I would turn him over on his belly to sleep and then he was a happy boy.(don't tell my pediatrician I did this)And I love that they have to get their knees up underneath them.
And then there is Elsie. Thats her in the bottom picture from today. Not that you can tell. Apparently she was reading when she fell asleep. The best part was she was snoring away as well. She has to have that blanket that she has over her head with her. That is what she has become attached to. Thankfully my friend Phia's mom made them crib sheets and little blankets when they were born, so I still have quite a bit of material. (or rather my mom does)


4 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

oh Elsie is too funny. One shoe on, one off, blanket over her head, book still on her. Such a girl, multi-tasking already.

Reid is just plain cute, love the belly sleepers :)

Brandi said...

I have belly sleepers as well. All my kids would rather have been on their bellys than on their backs or sides, so I let them. And like you I love watching them sleep. How can they look so sweet then and then wake up and get into so much trouble?! I love the pic of Elsie with the blanket. Connor is my blanket baby. He does the same thing...pulls it up to his face. Your kiddos are getting soooo big! Love seeing the pics of them.

debi9kids said...

I agree. Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby.:)
They just look adorable! Love that Elsie is missing a shoe too. Mine always have 1 on and 1 off.
heehee
ps I had mine on their tummies too & I don't care if my ped knows. LOL

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Santi sleeps just like Reid does! too funny