Thursday, May 22, 2008

Aunt Michelle and Uncle Rick's Wedding

Grandma doing a reading during the ceremony.
Michelle and Rick
Dancing
Elsie in her cute little dress(thank you Erlinda) and Reid looking very handsome.
Elsie with cousin Katie waiting to catch the bouquet.
Of course we didn't get any family pics, and not any good ones of daddy,so here he is with Uncle Randy. I think they were trying to make Reid laugh or something. This is the only picture I have of myself. We were sitting in the garden with GG after the ceremony.
Reid and Elsie starting to boogie. They really enjoyed the music and the lights.
This was just a really cute picture of Reid and cousin Christopher.

Last week we went on our first big family trip. We headed to the Atlanta area for Uncle Rick and Aunt Michelle's wedding. We had a great time. The kids were troopers and made it through until 10PM. The were getting a bit crabby until the music started and then found a 2nd wind. We survived 4 nights sleeping in a hotel but still aren't back to sleeping well at home here. I think they got used to sleeping with mommy and daddy in the big beds.
Reid went and sat with Grandma during the ceremony and I only got to stay until Michelle and her dad walked down the aisle. Then Miss Elsie and I had to go for a little walk. I usually have a ton of cool pics from weddings. This is my first wedding with kids, so unfortunately, not too many pics.


The whole wedding was held at Kimball Hall in Roswell GA.

4 comments:

debi9kids said...

Looks like such a lovely time!
I LOVE Elsie's dress! She looks just BEAUTIFUL!
And Reid looked so handsome!
And, btw, while I am throwing compliments, that color on you is fabulous! :)

Tonya Staab said...

What a beautiful wedding.

Elsie looks just adorable in her dress and oh my that last photo of Reid and Christopher waving is priceless. Such a great shot.

Jane said...

I was wondering if you were back yet!!! Glad you had a good trip. Elsie and Reid look beautiful in their wedding outfits. Love weddings! Can't wait to hear more about it. :)

The Romero-Schroeder said...

The kids looked so cute, that dress is adorable!!!