Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bleeding Heart/Eating Dirt

So I went to the computer today to upload pics to post a blog and realized that I had only taken 5 pics this week. So this is a pic of the bleeding heart that is in my backyard. I so don't have a green thumb. Everything that is there came with the house. It is all green except for this one little plant that has one strand of flowers. It is just so pretty.
And then there is Reid. He decided one day that he would try to eat the dirt. He looks like such a little devil with a whole face full of dirt.
We are going to Rick and Michelle's wedding this week, so we will have a lot of good pics for next week. I hope everyone had a good Mothers Day.

7 comments:

debi9kids said...

lol Why oh why do they like the taste of dirt??? LOL Emma really enjoys it as well. :)

Shannon said...

LOL at that pic of Reid! You're right, he does look like a little devil, a cute one though :)

Jane said...

Love the bleeding hearts. So pretty. Love that dirty face - he is having FUN!!!!

Karen H said...

Wow, Reid looks just like his Daddy in that picture! Most pics I've seen, he looks more like Mommy.

Tonya Staab said...

What a beautiful flower. I love your backyard it's always looked so perfect in all of your photos so you must be doing something right :)

Love Reid's grubby little face he he.

Alisha said...

I love the picture of Reid. lol.

Bre said...

I've never seen a Bleeding Heart plant before. It's beautiful! And I love Reid's cute devilish face.