Friday, May 30, 2008

Playgrounds and More Twins

The big highlight of our days right now is deciding which playground to go to if the weather is nice out. We are fotunate enough to have 2 playgrounds in our subdivision that are nice enough for the kids to play in(after a visit to city hall by Rob to complain). Also the kids are getting big enough that they can climb by themselves.
Elsie is still a little cautious and crawls on her hands and knees sometimes.
This past Thursday we were able to visit with another set of twins that I met online. Shannon and Dana and Brynn. They are 17 months old right now, so just a little bit younger. They live in SanDiego, but they came home to MI for a wedding. This is a picture of most of the kids looking in the window at a cat.
Dawn with Max and Anna, Shannon with Dana and Brynn and Me with Elsie and Reid.
Elsie and Reid just hanging out.

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

Oh how awesome! I didn't know Shannon was out visiting!
How great is that that you all got to meet up!?!
The kids all look fantastic (so do mommies)

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Love the pictures!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Great pics, Sheri, if I didn't say so before! Thanks again for driving out to see us at my in-laws' place :) We had so much fun!

Tonya Staab said...

Good on you Rob. Seriously some playgrounds are just disgusting and desperately need to be cleaned up.

I'm so jealous of your visit with Shannon. Wish I had've been there.

Bre said...

They look adorable in their little hats :o)