Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Recuperating

Just in case anyone is wondering, this is how my recovery is going. I am attempting to sit on the couch with my foot up, but it is difficult with 2 kids and books. They don't want to be anywhere else but there. Oh well, at least I know they love me.

Oh and this picture is about 1 hr after we got home, so I still look a little drugged here.


7 comments:

Terri said...

I can't get over how big they look in this picture!!

Happy healing!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Hope you heal fast

Tonya Staab said...

oh honey, don't you wish sometimes they loved you just a teeny bit less LOL. They look so sweet cuddled up to you though.

You'll be up and moving about in no time. So glad you are already feeling so much better.

Anonymous said...

Take care. I am glad you are not in excruciating pain any longer.

Dave and Jenn said...

Oh girl...you poor thing. I bet that foot hurts a ton! Enjoy the pain killers and so glad you have folks there to help.
Sending healing vibes!!

debi9kids said...

Awwww! Atleast you are surrounded by two cuties while suffering.
Here's praying you heal quickly :)

Shannon said...

Hope you feel better and that your recovery is going quickly! E & R look so cute climbing all over you, they must have missed their mommy during her surgery :)