Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Waiting for Christmas

It has been too long since I posted. I have an excuse once again. It is really hard to take pictures or carry a camera when you are hobbling around on crutches. I go to the DR tomorrow and I really hope to come out of there walking without the crutches. I'll let you know.
We spent Thanksgiving in Indiana. It was a good couple of days and its always fun to see family. This year I got to sit back and watch everyone else do the work. I made up for it by pulling up a stool in the kitchen and drying all of the dishes. I didn't do much shopping this year. I went out to Michaels in the morning and that was enough for me. After supper we went to Target so I could ride around in one of the carts. We had actually gone to Meijer the day before and Rob was dying to get a picture of me on the little cart. No such luck. Nobody had a camera and he left his phone in the car. Oh well. Hopefully those days are over. Nana bought the kids Santa hats at the dollar store. They love wearing them.

They are getting so big. Christmas this year is going to be fun!!!
We are going to go into family withdrawl after tomorrow. We don't have anyone lined up to be here with us. We have had family here or been at their house for the past month. Christmas will be here soon enough.



5 comments:

The Romero-Schroeder said...

the kids look so cute in the hats.

Bre said...

The Santa hats are adorable!! I'm thinkin' that I might have to go get H&P one. Hope you are able to get off those darn crutches!!!

debi9kids said...

They look just adorable, VERY FESTIVE!
Emma is wearing her hat all over the house too. LOL

Hoping that your appt goes well and you come out in good shape.

Christy said...

Love the hats! They are so cute!

I hope that you are able to toss the crutches!

I had to laugh over not having a camera... Its one of those things that I always pack in the diaper bag! Never know when you might need it! LOL

Tonya Staab said...

awww, they are so cute. I'll have to give mine some hats to wear tomorrow now too. You've inspired me.

I'm so glad you are back in the land of the walking. Woohoo :)