Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving Pics

Life is better here. I no longer am using crutches. I still have my big old walking cast/boot but at least I can walk. I am just taking it easy, so I'm still not getting out much. Rob was able to go out of town for work this week though and we are here by ourselves so things are getting easier.
These are a few pics that we took with Aunt Sarah's camera in SouthBend on Thanksgiving. It was a little cool, but we were still able to get outside for a bit. We finally got some snow here in MI over the weekend but it is raining today, so it is all gone.
Here we are at the park. GG, Elsie, Gramma, Reid and Mommy. Aunt JoAn was with us, but took the picture. Getting ready to go down the slide.

Who needs play equipment when you can crawl around on the ground???


Playing Peek!!!





1 comment:

Tonya Staab said...

oh I love those little faces peeking through in the bottom shot. Love the matching outfits too :)