Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nothing

Thats what I feel has happened over the past 2 weeks. A whole lot of nothing. I feel like I worked a lot and we didn't really do much. I did join a new local multiples group and we went to a pool party, but I didn't get any pictures there because both of us were in the pool with the kids. And honestly, do I really want to post pics of me in a bathing suit??? I don't think so. We did go to the zoo again this weekend in Toledo. We have to make the most of our pass that we bought. I think we have gotten our money's worth. We have gone to Toledo 3 or 4 times, Binder Park(Battle Creek), Potawatomi(South Bend) and Detroit Zoo. So I just decided to post a few random pics.

These 2 pics are just Rob and the kids having fun. Wrestling, flipping, just being rough. They love when he gets down on the floor with them to play.
At the zoo on the"choo choo", checking out the animals.

Elsie looking cute on the "choo choo", showing off her toothless grin.
We got an early birthday gift from Nana and Papa. A trailer for our wagon. We tested it at the zoo this weekend. It worked really well. We were able to carry the diaper bag and a cooler in it. We took our lunch with us and it was so much easier. I'm sometimes afraid to feed Elsie at places like the zoo because of her peanut allergy. So this way we are able to take our own lunch, and drinks.
Another view of the trailer. We got quite a few comments from people. They didn't actually talk to us, you would just hear a wife point it out to her husband and then he would say oh yeah, thats really cool.

Thank you Nana and Papa.
I'm not sure what Reid is doing in this picture, but I think that Elsie looks really cute, so I had to include this pic.




6 comments:

The Romero-Schroeder said...

That trailer sure looks COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn H said...

All the nothing looks like fun to me :) Elsie does look so cute in that last picture (though she always looks cute)!! I love the trailer for the wagon!

Shannon said...

Elsie does look really cute in that last pic :) I remember the Toledo zoo, but the last time we were there, we didn't have kids yet. Its a really nice zoo though! Love that wagon + trailer, what a cool idea!

Sharlene said...

Why do your kids look so much older than mine? It must be all that gorgeous hair! I love the zoo. I say a zoo day is always a good day

debi9kids said...

Love all of these pictures of "nothing" ! The kids look adorable!!!! OH! I bet they have changed SO much since I last saw them! :(

Tonya Staab said...

What do you mean you really haven't done anything. It sounds to me like you have been incredibly busy. I'm so glad you joined a local multiples group. I know they won't fill the shoes of Dawn but it will be nice to mix with some parents of multiples once in a while.