Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We'll Miss You Max and Anna

So our good friends Dawn, Jon, Max and Anna have moved to NY state. We(especially me) are very sad that they are gone. For the past year and 1/2 we have spent time with them almost every week. I know that I can still talk to Dawn as much as I want and we can go visit them in NY sometime, but it still won't be the same.
We got together a couple of times before they left. This day we went to Funtastic(an indoor play area) to let the kids run around and play. Its hard to get pics of 4 kids when they are all running in different directions. This is Reid and Anna getting ready to jump.
Finally, all 4 kids in one shot.
I was attempting to get a picture of Dawn, Max and Anna. Max had other ideas.
We went back to our house for a snack.
Elsie and Max were doing a very good job of sharing.


2 comments:

Jenn H said...

I am sad for you too! Its so awesome that you guys got together so much and the kiddos always looked like they had a blast together. Hope you are still able to see each other from time to time, not sure how far away they are now :(

Tonya Staab said...

Oh honey, I've been thinking about you so much. I feel so sad, you are both going to miss each other so much. I hope there will be a few vacations in both of your futures :)