Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lost computer cord/Strolling with Strollers

So, If you have been wondering why I haven't posted any pictures lately, ask my children where the cord is to transfer pics from the camera to the computer. It went MIA, so I had to search for another one and it just wasn't at the top of the list. Its back now though so I'm catching up tonight.
I went to the Toledo Zoo almost 2 weeks ago for a program called Strolling with Strollers. We were there before the zoo opened and got to see the exhibits before there were a ton of people there. There was a guide who took us around and told us a lot about the animals that we didn't know. Its a great way to spend a few hours and its only an hour away.
I just thought this was the cutest picture. Reid just looks so curious. Like he is wondering if it is really going to move or not.Of course we had to go on the train. I'm not sure what they are looking at. I think the train is their favorite part of the zoo.
Reid checking out the giraffe on the train.



A self portrait waiting for the choo choo to start.



I always push them right up to the rail and talk about the animals. This picture has me wondering if they can even see anything. That bush looks like it is right in front of the rhino.




Checking out the sleeping orangutan.







No comments: