Reid is obsessed with pulling the wagon. But he usually has a passenger in it since Elsie enjoys being pulled around.
Here they come down the street.
Now today for the 1st time, I turn around and the tables are turned. Reid is the passenger.

Here they go taking off down the street. Thankfully they don't go very far. Just 1 house down in each direction and then they turn around.
Here they go taking off down the street. Thankfully they don't go very far. Just 1 house down in each direction and then they turn around.
4 comments:
So much fun
Oh wow! They are too funny & such kids! I can't believe they know to wal down to only one house & then turn around. So smart.
how great that you have sidewalks like that in your neighborhood. They are so cute in the wagon!
OMG that is too cute. I love that they don't go too far and know when to turn around. What good kids.
Post a Comment